Making Suggestions in Self Talk and Positive Thinking

Suggestions can help guide you to self-talk practices, which lead to positive thinking. When you sit down and talk with you, you come to know who you are and start to feel better about yourself.

Use suggestions as a starter to get the ball rolling. For example, you may suggest that you have options.

How it works:
My options are large. I have the choice to make my life better if I put my mind to it. These are suggestions in some form that could guide you into a discussion to help you find ways to better your life.

Self-talk is a therapeutic practice. Self-talk to some people is inner thoughts they hear everyday. For instance, your mind may tell you that you forgot something. You then use this trigger to figure out what you have forgotten. This is a form of self-talk, yet to truly self-talk with you, you have to have a common communication.

Self-talk:
Do I have the ability to finish my job duties today? Sure, I do. I can finish them. What I need to do is knock off the large tasks and work through the smaller tasks. By the end of the day, I would have completed my tasks. I am getting started now.

Self-talk:
I drank too much last night. I feel worthless today. Am I worthless? No, I am not worthless I made a mistake and will work hard to avoid this mistake again. I learned from my mistake.

Self-talk:
Why do I make the same mistake repeatedly? Brainstorm: What was the mistake? Why is it a mistake? How is it a mistake? When did I first make the mistake? Who was I around when I made the first mistake?

Once you learn, what the mistake is you can start to recognize it as a mistake. Once you figure out why you made the mistake, you will move to accept and learn how to avoid the same mistake again. Pinpointing the timeframe that you first made the mistake will also help you find the cause. If you can figure out who influenced you, it will help you to remove the quality that causes you stress.

Self-Talk:
People don’t like me. Why don’t people like me? What did I do so wrong to make people not like me? Brainstorm: What kind of people do you associate with? Do you need these people in your life? Perhaps these people are judgmental and break out to point the finger at anyone.


Have you asked these people why they don’t like you? Perhaps they do like you. Perhaps you have a self-conscious problem that you can sit and self-talk through to find the cause.

Part of the problem maybe that you do not like yourself. How do you feel about you? DO you truly know who you are? What is your attitude about life? What is your attitude about you?

Use self-talk and positive thinking to get to know you better. This will help you find answers that have been sitting in front of you all along. Study each aspect of your self-talk. When you talk with you, listen as you would listen to your best friend when they talk to you.

Don’t take your self-talk too drastically. Instead, lighten the load. Have a little fun as you self-talk through your problems.

Fun Self-talk:
No one likes me. Therefore, what I have fictionalized characters that find me interesting. I don’t need others to like me, since I like my self and so do my fictional friends. Joe for example is my best friend, and he seems to think I have outstanding qualities. Well, except for the one. It seems to annoy him when I get angry quickly when someone asks me a question. Whoops, I just discovered something.
Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The Experiment"

Count your blessings